This strategic priority aims:
1) To contribute to build a local and regional participatory environmental culture based on values.
2 ) To generate processes of socio-environmental transformation and
3) To generate a positive change within the people of the communities through the transmission of knowledge.
· To promote a positive change in people driving the development of skills of children, youth, adults and seniors.
· To link the issue of environmental education with decision-making to foster environment care (to work in groups with decision makers).
· To contribute to preserve the socio-environmental traditional knowledge.
Objectives of the strategic line:
· To work with values and sensitize people of different ages in environmental issues through workshops and recreational-creative activities.
· To make people identify the problem through transformation processes, and to create an ownership view on them to be able to make responsible decisions regarding the environment.
· To create a harmonious ambient of work with the knowledge and tools provided, promoting the continuity of the processes of change inside and outside the community.