STRATEGY: SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY
This strategy focuses on activities that promote an approach to the communities which apply permaculture and whose priorities are:
- The formation of people interested in acquiring skills and knowledge to promote environmental stewardship in the short, medium and long terms, by developing a series of practices which involve agro-ecological and organic techniques; rescuing ancestral knowledge, among others. These tools will allow the improvement of their quality of life.
2) To revalue the environmental knowledge of farmers to enable both: the environmental care and the fulfillment of the basic needs of the families of these communities.
3) To promote the responsible and appropriate use of natural resources we use.
- To generate habits in the population to improve the environment and their quality of life.
- To contribute to strengthen man-nature relationship.
Objectives of the strategic line:
- To create a sense of respect for nature with which you can work for mutual benefit.
- To engage people to take care of their environment by people of the same locality.
- To rescue the skills which allow us to use natural resources available without threatening their existence.
- To contribute to food security of families by taking care of ecosystems.
- To transform the use of conventional technologies to sustainable use of eco-technologies.