STRATEGY: SUSTAINABLE COMMUNITY
This strategic line tend to make activities in communities from the permaculture, where its priorities are:
- Help people interest in to acquire short- term, medium- term, long-term knowledge and abilities pro-environment by developing a number of practices related to agro- ecological and organic techniques, recover ancestral knowledge, among others, making this tools helpful in increased their quality-of-life.
- Revalue the traditional wisdom that allows environmental care as well as satisfy basic needs.
- Foster responsible and appropriate use of the natural resources.
- Assist concerned population, to have habits that improve environment and quality-of-life.
- Improve human-nature relationship.
Strategic line objectives
- Work to raise environmental awareness, so any action can be done not only in human benefit.
- Get people involved in environmental care by working in their own locality.
- Recover the adequate knowledge, so environmental- friendly work can be done.
- Ensure people´s food through environmental care.
- Turn conventional technologies used into green tech.